San Carlos and Valley Springs Alignment — Save Money
If you want to save money on tires, you should make sure your vehicle is aligned correctly! EV models actually go through tires faster due to the torque out of the electric motor and the weight of the vehicle. Tires are the most frequently changed high-priced part on your vehicle. Many new vehicles come with special tires and as such require very specific replacement tires. You can save a lot of money each year, and especially over the life of your car by bringing your vehicle to Toole's Garage for a vehicle alignment.
What Do You Get With an Alignment Service from Toole's Garage - Your San Carlos and Valley Springs Alignment Center?
All Alignment Services include:
- We begin with a complete inspection of the steering system.
- We do a complete vehicle suspension inspection.
- We check the air pressure in each tire.
- We check tire condition for signs of uneven wear, or physical damage such as nails, and other road hazards.
- We test the vehicle's alignment by placing the vehicle on our alignment rack and verify the Camber, Caster, and Toe angles then compare those readings to manufacturer's specification. Adjustments are made as needed and the results are reverified.
- We test drive the vehicle to ensure proper alignment and to diagnose any driving anomalies.
When Do I Know if My Vehicle Needs and Alignment?
You may not always know when your vehicles tires are out of alignment. Regular, routine alignment service helps save your tires. However, if you notice:
- A change in vehicle steering
- If the vehicle pulls to one side or the other while driving or braking
- If your tires seem to wear out quickly
- If your tires make too much noise while driving
- If the steering wheel seems to have a lot of play or seems loose
Why Choose Toole’s Garage?
Toole's Garage is a premier San Carlos and Valley Springs alignment shop but also a full service auto repair. We offer professional automotive repair - from alignments to trickier transmission work. All of our technicians are certified. We have a long and proud history of being an honest repair facility. We offer an ethical business environment because we want your business for life. We are also a certified GREEN repair facility. If you have a vehicle issue or feel as though your vehicle's alignment may be off, just stop by, and we will happily check the alignment for you. You may also call and make an appointment or make an appointment here. For your convenience, we offer car rental and shuttle service.