Cadillac Service and Repair in San Carlos
Toole’s Garage in San Carlos provides complete Cadillac services and repairs. Whether your Cadillac ATS needs oil service, or your Escalade requires major engine repairs, our highly trained technicians are ready to help.
We are a family owned independent auto repair shop that has been servicing and repairing vehicles for San Carlos residents for over 30 years. Our nationally ASE certified technicians undergo regular training, and are equipped with state-of-the-art digital diagnostic tools. When your vehicle is brought to Toole’s Garage, our friendly service advisors will discuss any concerns you have about your Cadillac. Only then will our technicians perform a complimentary digital vehicle inspection and diagnostics.
Regular Cadillac service at Toole’s Garage in San Carlos fulfills requirements to keep factory warranty in force.
Cadillac is among the oldest automobile brands in the world. Founded in 1902, it remains one of the few quintessentially American brands, and its reputation for luxury remains undiminished.
At Toole’s Garage in San Carlos, we service and repair all Cadillac models, including:
Cadillac ATS, a compact executive 4-door sedan (also available as a 2-door coupe) has a reputation for elegance and reliability. However, there were three model years that faced problems: 2014 Cadillac ATS is known for ac/heater problems, while 2015 ATS had drivetrain issues, and 2016 ATS had transmission problems.
Cadillac CTS was manufactured for almost 20 years, and offers 2-door, 4-door and 5-door sport wagon configurations. 2009 CTS model had reports of timing chain failure, while 2008 and 2009 CTS also suffered from transmission problems.
Cadillac DeVille is a full sized sedan that was manufactured for almost half a century. 2001 DeVille had issues with excessive engine oil consumption, while some 2002 DeVille vehicles suffered from engine failure.
Cadillac DTS is the successor of the DeVille. It is a full sized luxury sedan that unfortunately had a very short production run. Most commonly reported problems were electrical issues, and engine oil leaks.
Cadillac Escalade is a full-size luxury SUV. It is offered in conventional as well as hybrid versions. 2003 Escalade had number of different electrical problems, including draining the battery, while 2008 Escalade has problems with moisture getting into the headlights. 2016 Escalade can have transmission issues.
Cadillac SRX is a compact luxury crossover. Generally it has few problem reports, except for 2010 SRX which could suffer from timing belt failure. 2010 and 2014 SRX vehicles also suffered from problems with headlights.
As with all gasoline vehicles, we recommend regular oil service which not only prolongs engine life, but also allows us to perform a complimentary digital vehicle inspection which often leads to finding developing problems – we can nip them in the bud, before they lead to major repairs.
When you bring your Cadillac to Toole’s Garage in San Carlos, you will be greeted by our friendly staff, and you will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your Cadillac has been serviced by highly skilled, nationally ASE certified professionals. With all services and repairs we offer:
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- In most cases, same day service completion
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs - complimentary
- Local Lyft - complimentary
- Original Equipment equivalent or better quality parts
Our San Carlos auto repair shop is a full service auto repair facility, and we offer hundreds of automotive services and repairs, including, though not limited to:
- hybrid repair & service
- wheel balancing
- tire installation
- water pump replacement
- brake fluid exchange
- rotation and check tire pressure
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- manual transmission service & repair
- transmission service
- pre-purchase inspection
- catalytic converter emissions
- flywheel repair & replacement
- battery load test
- replace and service transmission
- starter replacement
- suspension (shocks, struts, axles, control arm)
- brake rotors replacement
- differential & transfer case (4WD) service
- direct injection cleaning
- battery system testing
- battery service
- power steering fluid exchange service
- timing belt and water pump replacement
- auto a/c evaporator replacement
- auto air conditioning service
- axle and control arm replacement
- airbag and SRS systems
- fuel pump repair
- drum and rotor service
- program smart keys and keyless entry remotes
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- auto a/c control module replacement
- power window & door lock diagnosis and repair
- fuel injection cleaning & service
- belts and hoses replacement
- chassis repair
- tune up
- preventive maintenance inspections
So when your Cadillac needs service or repairs, bring it to Toole’s Garage - we are ready to take care of your vehicle. Appointments are easy to schedule online, or simply call us at the shop.