Toole's Garage: Quality, San Carlos Engine Repair
Toole's Garage Engine Repair Service offers quality, factory-grade engine repair service in San Carlos, California. Here are a few guides that help you determine when your vehicle needs engine repair.
An engine has a sound that is somewhat of a cross between a purr and a hum. When that sound changes, it is best to have your engine checked sooner rather than later.
- Pinging sounds or chatter when the engine first starts, or as it continues to idle.
- Clanking, banging, or backfiring on start up, when shut down, or at stop lights.
- If the vehicle feels as though it has lost power
- Feels sluggish
- Engine looks grimy
- If you see fresh oil on the engine
- If you see smoke while the vehicle is idling
- If you see oil or other fluids in the driveway
- If the engine looks like it vibrates too much.
Toole's Garage offers the following engine services:
- Complete Fluid Care; including oil and filter changes, coolant level check, and replacement.
- Tuneup Services including evaluation and replacement of; ignition wire, ignition module, coil pack, spark plug, distributor cap and rotors.
- Fuel System care: Fuel filter and pump replacement.
- Smog services evaluation and replacement of; Crankcase vent filter, ventilation valve, and emissions control system.
- Head gasket replacement, head service, and engine rebuilding.
Why Choose Toole's Garage?
Toole's Garage is a professional San Carlos engine repair facility. We offer certified auto technicians with both knowledge and experience. Our business history is richly decorated with years of honest automotive service and business transactions that begin with integrity. We are a certified GREEN auto repair facility and work on new, used, hybrid, and fleet vehicles.
If your vehicle needs engine work, call us to set up an appointment or to discuss the concerns for your vehicle's performance.