Kia Service and Repair in San Carlos, CA
Welcome to the one-stop Kia service and repair shop in San Carlos. Toole’s Garage offers comprehensive Kia maintenance services as well as a broad range of Kia repairs. Whether you vehicle needs oil change, brake service, or is facing transmission issues or engine problems, give us a call.
Our nationally ASE certified technicians are equipped with state-of-the-art digital tools to diagnose and repair your vehicle. We offer convenient appointments, and our friendly staff will take the time to provide you with an electronic copy of a digital vehicle inspection, and will take the time to answer any questions you may have. In addition to the friendly service, you can also expect:
- Original Equipment equivalent or better quality parts
- Same day service completion – in most cases
- Complimentary local Lyft
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
Our technicians can provide your Kia with maintenance services, as well as repairs – we work on most Kia vehicles, and routinely see following Kia models:
Kia Forte – a compact car, available in 2-door, 4-door and hatchback versions. 2010, 2012 and 2017 Kia Forte suffered significant engine problems.
Kia Optima is a mid-size vehicle. Most notable issues are engine problems reported by owners of 2011, 2013 and 2015 Optima vehicles. Problems ranged from minor to outright engine failure. More recent seem to have few problems.
Kia Rio has been with us for over two decades. A nimble subcompact, it has been a popular choice. The most often reported problem with Kia Rio was the 2001 model which suffered from intermittent loss of power.
Kia Sedona (aka Kia Carnival) is an economical minivan that’s been around for over twenty years. While 2015 Kia Sedona suffered from electrical problems, including dead battery issues, and 2008 Sedona had speed control problems, overall it’s considered a solid choice, and in 2009 JD Power rated it as reliable as Honda Odyssey.
Kia Sorrento – this mid-size crossover SUV has been with us for almost two decades. It has suffered from a range of engine problems, including 2013 and 2014 models which suffered from blown engine. Owners of 2016 Kia Sorrento reported engine failures as well.
Kia Soul is a subcompact crossover SUV. Kia Soul was designed in California, and it’s being manufactured in South Korea. 2012 Kia Soul had reports of steering problems. 2013, 2014 and 2015 Kia Soul suffered from a variety of engine problems including engine failure.
Kia Sportage is a compact SUV that was introduced in 1993. Since then it has been a staple of the Bay Area roads. Notable problem years: 2011 - 2014 Kia Sportage owners reported a variety of engine problems.
Toole’s Garage is a full service San Carlos auto repair shop. We offer comprehensive auto mechanical maintenance services and repairs. Below is an abbreviated list of the services and repairs we offer:
- preventive maintenance inspections
- battery service
- CV boot replacement
- fuel system repair
- bushing replacement
- water pump replacement
- radiator repair
- filter replacement
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- catalytic converter emissions
- replace and service transmission
- manufacturer factory recommended services
- heater repair
- engine head gasket repair
- heater hose repair
- tail light replacement
- alternator testing and replacement
- fuel pump repair
- cooling system service (water pumps, radiators)
- ignition coil replacement
- transmission replacement
- ambient temperature sensor replacement
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- belts and hoses replacement
- suspension repair
- muffler work
- air conditioning system recharge
- brake shoes replacement
- shocks and struts replacement
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- electrical system repair
- power window & door lock diagnosis and repair
- blower motor resistor replacement
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- wiper blade replacement
- rotation and check tire pressure
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- valve cover gasket replacement
- wheel balancing & alignments
- fuel injector repair
- computerized wheel alignment
- overheating diagnostics
If your Kia needs a visit to a mechanic shop – whether for routine service or major repairs, our friendly staff is ready to help. Call us in San Carlos, or request an appointment online.