Volvo Service and Repair in San Carlos, CA
Toole’s Garage offers complete Volvo maintenance services and repairs in San Carlos, Ca. Whether your XC90 needs brake service, or your V70 needs transmission fluid exchange, or your S80 has fuel system problems, our nationally ASE certified technicians can diagnose and fix your vehicle. We offer 36 months / 36,000 miles warranty on all work performed at Toole’s Garage.
Volvo has been a legend – its reliability and safety are known around the world. At Toole’s Garage we provide our technicians with advanced training and state-of-the-art digital tools to rapidly and accurately diagnose and repair your Volvo.
When you bring your vehicle to our San Carlos auto repair shop, you will not only be greeted by our friendly staff, but can expect comfortable, child friendly office, convenient appointments, as well as complimentary digital vehicle inspection with every service or repair. We will email or text the inspection results so you can have a record of the overall condition of your vehicle.
We also offer convenient online appointments as well as:
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Complimentary local Lyft
- Original Equipment equivalent or better quality parts
- Same day service completion – in most cases
- Complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs
We provide comprehensive Volvo services in San Carlos, from oil service to complex repairs. Some of the vehicles we work on:
Volvo C70 is a two-door or four-door sport compact. Fun to drive, 2002 model had transmission problems while 2004 Volvo C70 suffered immobilizer (start inhibitor) failures.
Volvo S40 - a subcompact executive automobile offers Volvo reliability we have all grown to love. Having said that, the 2007 model had issues with water leaking into the cabin, while 2006 S40 had electrical problems.
Volvo S60 offers interior room while remaining nimble and Volvo reliable. The 2012 model did have engine problems, including excessive oil consumption, while the 2004 S60 had cooling system issues.
Volvo S80 is an executive car that's been with us for over twenty years. The 1999 model vehicle had issues with speed control, 2000 S80 suffered from electrical system problems, and the 2004 model had fuel system problems. We see few problem reports for the newer models.
Volvo V70 is a roomy executive car. The worst model years were 2001 (transmission failures) and 2004 which suffered from engine cooling problems.
Volvo XC60 is a compact luxury crossover. We don't see many problem reports other than 2010 model suffering from fuel pump failures and 2015 xc60 facing premature brake pad wear.
Volvo XC70 faced transmission problems and fuel system problems in its 2003 model, while the XC70 for the year 2004 had suspension issues.
Volvo XC90 had brake problems in its 2016 model as well as electrical problems. 2004 model year also faced electrical system problems, and the 2002 XC90 had engine cooling issues.
There are literally hundreds of services and repairs we offer at Toole’s Garage. The list below is only a fraction of what we offer:
- CV boot replacement
- fuel injector repair
- battery system testing
- brake fluid flush
- program smart keys and keyless entry remotes
- cooling system service (water pumps, radiators)
- torque converter problems
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- tire installation
- brake line and hose replacement
- chassis repair
- rotation and check tire pressure
- refrigerant replacement
- filter replacement
- drivability diagnostics
- check engine light diagnostics
- steering rack replacement
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- mechanical and suspension repairs
- suspension (struts, shocks, axles, control arm)
- hybrid battery replacement
- suspension repair
- car electronics
- alternator troubleshooting
- auto a/c control module replacement
- air bag light
- brake inspection
- battery registration
- complete engine performance check
- ambient temperature sensor replacement
- heater hose repair
- hydraulic system diagnosis and repair
- tire repairs
- wiper blade replacement
- manufacturer factory recommended services
- heater core replacement
- direct injection cleaning
- blower motor resistor replacement
- fuel pump repair
- tire replacement
- heater repair
- preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
When your Volvo needs maintenance services or repairs, count on Toole’s Garage to get your car diagnosed and fixed, usually the same day. We offer convenient online appointments, or simply call the shop – we are happy to answer any questions you may have and to setup an appointment.